Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Makayla



Well, it is official, it has been one whole year since Makayla Grace came into our home. I remember all the worries I had when she was born, and how we thought our lives would never be normal. But, Makayla has created a new normal for our family. Our lives our blessed every day with her sweet spirit. She is nothing but a joy to us. She is always happy and smiling and full of love. We knew she would be a special baby, and she has proved that she is more than special, she is our angel. And we all love her so much. We love you Makayla, Happy Birthday!!! Love, Mom, Dad, and your big brother.

We did have some great pictures of her eating a cupcake, but I couldn't get them off our memory card, so I took a couple more that aren't as good. She was so funny when we first gave her the cupcake, she cried and cried, but then, she licked her fingers and decided it was pretty good. Pretty soon, she had her whole face on the high chair tray, licking frosting. She was so funny. I gave her a bath, but she still smelled like frosting, oh well, I guess it is because she is so sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetheart. WOW Audra I can't believe it your girl is one! She is an angel you and James are so deserving of that little girl you are so good with her and little James.

Mikaela said...

Hey, it's Mikaela....just dropping in to say hi. I love your Makayla's little cheeks....I hope she had a great 1st birthday!