Poor James Micheal hasn't been able to get a lot of time just for him since Makayla has been sick. Just so everyone knows Makayla is doing really well, and acting like herself again, sassy and sweet. But, this post is about our James Micheal. He does the funniest stuff. The other day, he tried to sit on his train box, which is only a cardboard box, and well, he fell right through. He couldn't get up so I helped him, only after I got a cute picture.

He also has red sheets on his bed, and every now and then he likes to take his pillowcase off and wrap it from his head to his toes, and walk around telling people he is a hot dog.

He also loves his cousin Liam, they are dancing around to the music playing on our keyboard. They are so cute together, when they aren't fighting. I just wanted to share these cute memories of our sweet boy. Enjoy!

3 comments:
He looks like he is such a fun kid. Maybe one day my boys and James can get to hang out!
Isn't it amazing the things they come up with......a hot dog. That's awesome.
I'm glad to see you take time to enjoy your children and laugh at the things they do. I could take some serious lessons.
Okay, that hot dog comment was hysterical...I'm still chuckling! He is such a cute, cute kid!
Post a Comment