Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just a Spoonful of Sadie....


Helps the medicine go down! Man I love this little girl and all her good smiles. She makes any crazy moment a little less. She is definitely my spoonful of sugar! She is finally starting to like her tummy time now and still LOVES her jumper. I can't believe she is 5 1/2 months already. It just goes quicker and quicker. I have had quite a few people say I am obsessed with this girl...and I agree! It is nice to have a little girl that people get all googly-eyed over. And like I told my hubby, I think I deserve it after all the stares I got from people with Makayla when she was a baby...they were hurtful, but made me love Makayla that much more and treat her like the princess she is. But Sadie gets stared at for a different reason...and...it's nice:)

3 comments:

Em and Russ said...

I agree! There is nothing wrong with how much you love your little girl. And we all know that you adore your other children too. It is just nice to have a super cute bundle of joy around. Give her squeezes for me!

Em and Russ said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!

Russ

Melanie said...

Yeah...she is pretty dang cute.